I come to promote!! :)

  • nicole_the_leafs_fan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2003
      Hi, I'm here promoting groups for various hockey related clubs! I am
      founder of them all... they all are in need of new people to liven
      them up and make them exciting again. We have a good core of people,
      but always need some more fans.

      Nik Antropov (Toronto Maple Leafs)

      Mike Johnson (Phoenix Coyotes/Tampa Lightning/Maple Leafs)

      Sarnia Sting Hockey (Ontario Hockey League)

      Thanks everyone, hope to see you there soon!
      Nicole