Windsor's future (or lack thereof)

  • stryper_dwarf
    Message 1 of 160 , Jan 1, 2002
      I'm assuming that all of you have heard that
      Steve Riolo, owner of the Windsor Spitfires is
      threatening to sell the team if a deal for a new arena is not
      reached. I urge all OHL fans to contact the city of
      Windsor to tell them what you think of the possibility of
      the Spitfires leaving. It's truly sad to see North
      Bay going, don't let the same happen in Windsor. You
      can e-mail the city of Windsor
      at...<br><br>clerks@...
    • eric_y12
      Message 160 of 160 , Feb 20, 2002
        $6.00 is cheap. The cheap seats in Plymouth are $8.00. The rest are $12.00