Owen Sound

  • nicole_the_leafs_fan
    Message 1 of 160 , Nov 4, 2001
      Hey, are there ne OS fans in here. I am a Sting
      fan, and you should have seen what Owen Sound pulled
      on Sat. night. They were losing 7-2 and with about 2
      min. left in the 3rd period, OS started sending out
      players to fight! It was competely insane, even Justin
      Day the goalie got kicked out, cuz he was at the red
      line, trying to pull Robert Gherson, the Sarnia goalie
      into a fight. It was extremely fun to watch, I must
      say, but not really that good on Owen Sound's part.
    • eric_y12
      Message 160 of 160 , Feb 20 7:45 PM
        $6.00 is cheap. The cheap seats in Plymouth are $8.00. The rest are $12.00