Re: [of] Re: Introduction - Ira Zukerman

  • Debbie Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
      Hi,

      I agree with John and have a friend who has created conversation amongst her
      family using email if not, unwittingly, online facilitation.
      Anyway, I've forwarded Ira's request to her to see how she might support the
      conversation and have cc'd her above.
      I'm glad to be part of this.
      In peace,

      Debbie Baker
      By 2022, all people consciously choosing their lives. All people being
      honored.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
        Hello group,

        After breifly reading your e-mailings, it
        strock me that one of the reasons i did not join your
        group. I for one do not make enough money to
        communicate or facilatate online on a daily basis.
        Therefore, one underlieing problems that may inhibit
        youre endevor might be the exspence of the use of
        infrmational services on line.(not to metion my lousy
        spelling.ha-ha )
        So, with that i say if there was a binefit to from
        the use of informational services, and/or it were less
        exspencive. there would be more communitions amoung
        frineds or strangers abroad.

        Thanks for the time,
        Akil

        === message truncated ===