Upcoming ONLA Committee Meeting

  • ONLA ONLA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hello Next Generation Committee!
      We are back in the office following a successful CENTS & OSU Short Course. Thanks to all who contributed to our continued success!
      Looking forward, we have the Next Generation committee meeting at the Holiday Inn Worthington on Monday, February 11, 2013. Meetings will begin at 9:00 a.m. with registration and a continental breakfast beginning at 8:00 a.m. You should have received an email invitation via SureToMeet to RSVP for the meeting.

      Attached is a copy of the 2013 committee roster, the 2013 committee directives, the 2013 committee handbook, 2012 committee minutes with Board responses and the ONLA Strategic Plan. Please review the minutes and strategic plan before arriving at your meeting. If you have any questions prior to the meeting please contact ronipetersen@....

      See you soon!

      ONLA Staff
    • ONLA ONLA
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3
      Good Afternoon Next Generation Committee!

      In preparation for the upcoming ONLA committee meetings please find attached your 2015 Directives along with your last set of committee minutes.

      The Next Generation committee meeting is Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at the Holiday Inn Worthington. Registration and a continental breakfast will begin at 8:15 a.m.  Meetings will begin at 9:00 a.m.

      If you have any questions prior to the meeting please contact roni@... or the day of the meetings on my cell at 614-313-8032.
      See you soon!

      Roni Petersen
      Membership & Certification Manager