Will You Be There?

  • Jennifer Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012

      Hello Committee Members!

      I wanted to personally invite you to attend one of the ONLA’s brand-new and PHENOMENAL education conferences at CENTS. As part of your committee discussions last year, ONLA launched the “Education 2.0 Initiative” which has reinvented how we provide top-flight education to Ohio’s green industry.  You told us that education at all levels is critical to your personal and professional success. We took the information you provided us from your committee discussions and created conferences addressing your TOP CONCERNS. WILL YOU BE THERE?

      FOR MANAGERS: You told us you wanted the caliber of training you saw offered at expensive executive conferences, without the inconvenience and expense of traveling out-of-state. We are THRILLED to present the ONLA Management Master Class, featuring some of the nation’s top executive speakers who will train you on the management topics you are eager to master. Management Master Class answers the need for top-level management training and business strategy sessions. Three general sessions and multiple break-outs led by dynamic professional business speakers will cover the topics such as sales skills, business development, strategies to motivate and coach employees, industry-specific management, and more. Send your managers to this conference, or attend yourself, and be sure that your best employees become your top managers. $50 pre-reg; $65 reg. WILL YOU BE THERE?

      FOR THE 40 AND UNDER CROWD: The Young Professional Leadership Summit brings training to green industry young pro’s. This conference provides critical professional and personal development sessions geared to cultivating successful careers. Sessions led by high-energy speakers cover a variety of challenges young professionals face, with topics like financial planning, cultivating leadership, maintaining a work-life balance and working in a family business. Send the emerging leaders within your business, or attend yourself, to this conference to advance knowledge, grow skills, and enhance leadership acumen. $20 pre-reg; $35 reg WILL YOU BE THERE?

      WHERE MY LADIES AT? Women in business face daily challenges that require a wide range of skills. This innovative new breakfast session seeks to inspire, motivate and advise women working in the green industry. Enhance your skills with Nancy Stoll, an expert in development for women in business, during an upbeat, multi-faceted, and information-rich session specifically for women. Whether you’re a female entrepreneur, a critical component in a family business, a woman invested in the success of your company, or all of the above, you’ll want to be part of this emerging group for women leaders. $25 pre-reg; $30 reg  WILL YOU BE THERE?

      Conference schedules are attached.  Online registration is here: https://www.xpressreg.net/register/cent013/start.asp. Pre-reg closed a week from today! (Friday, December 28th.)  If you have questions, I’d love to talk with you!  Give me a call at 800-825-5062!

      Happy Holidays,
      Jennifer

      Jennifer Gray, Associate Executive Director

      The Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association

      72 Dorchester Square / Westerville, OH 43081

      Ph: (614) 899-1195 / Fax: (614) 899-9489

      www.onla.org / www.buckeyegardening.com

      CENTS13-Email-Sig-Anim-2