Social Media Updates and REQUEST

  • Jennifer Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012

      Hello All!

      ONLA staff will be posting (almost) every day from now through CENTS on Facebook and Twitter.  We need your help!  Please take time to “like” and “follow” us. But don’t stop there!  Our posts become MORE visible and our it helps our website fall higher in Google’s rankings if you COMMENT on our Facebook posts.  Share or retweet to your social network and spread the word out about the upcoming convention.

      Please comment!  It’s  a great way for you to keep up with all the activities relating to CENTS! There are a LOT of new events, training options, etc. to read about.

      And, it is WAY more fun to talk to all of you, than to talk to ourselves!

      Hope your Thanksgiving festivities were joyful!

      Kindly,
      Jen

      www.facebook.com/onlaconnect

      www.twitter.com/ONLAorg

      Jennifer Gray, Associate Executive Director

      The Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association

      72 Dorchester Square / Westerville, OH 43081

      Ph: (614) 899-1195 / Fax: (614) 899-9489

      www.onla.org / www.buckeyegardening.com

      CENTS13-Email-Sig-Anim-2