ONLPAC Fundraising

  • Jennifer Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012

      Hello Committee Members!

      Please help us get the word out about our ONLPAC a-dime-a-day fundraising campaign!  By now, you’ve received the campaign information in the mail.  Our goal is to raise $10,000 by the end of the month (which is SOON!). We launched the campaign about 7 days ago and we still have significant ground to cover.  EVERY CONTRIBUTION COUNTS!  We accept cash, personal checks and personal credit card transactions.

      I’ve added a FUNDRAISING THERMOMETER to our web site to help us keep track.  (Please visit here to see where we’re at: http://www.onla.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/home.home/index.htm.)

      On this page, you’ll find the link to the DONATE TODAY materials. Share it with colleagues.  Email the link, include your personal message asking for them to JOIN YOU IN DONATING TO THIS IMPORTANT INDUSTRY CAUSE.  Fundraising success depends on your personal contact with others in your network of co-workers, colleagues, vendors, and friends.

      I’VE DONATED. HAVE YOU?

      Kindly,

      Jennifer

      Jennifer Gray, Associate Executive Director

      The Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association

      72 Dorchester Square / Westerville, OH 43081

      Ph: (614) 899-1195 / Fax: (614) 899-9489

      www.onla.org / www.buckeyegardening.com