FW: Agriculture is Cool! Proposed Op-Ed

  • Emily Showalter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012

      Next Gen Committee--- please attached on the Ag is Cool Program I mentioned in my email a couple of weeks ago.  The attachment provides a really good explanation of the program and should help our committee see the importance of participating in an event such as this.  ONLA is going to keep us updated on how we can participate in the event by promoting horticulture to the next generation, but for now please pencil in the Ohio State Fair dates July 25th thru August 5th and we will let you know more details as they progress!

      Emily

      Willoway Nurseries, Inc.

      (440) 934-4435 x2230