Join the Conversation!

  • Jennifer Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 11:52 AM

      Join the Conversation!

      Our members asked for an online forum to ask questions, share ideas, and be in touch!  ONLA is pleased to host conversations on a number of social media sites.  If you haven’t already, join us on LinkedIn (http://linkd.in/H0E2GD), Facebook (www.facebook.com/onlaconnect), and Twitter (https://twitter.com/ONLAorg).

      Chime in on Facebook this week with your business plan for Arbor Day activities. Do you sponsor them? Do you host them? Do you avoid them? Tell us your experience and learn from others what worked, what failed, and what they’ve got planned!

      Kindly,
      The ONLA Staff Team

      Jennifer Gray, Associate Executive Director

      The Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association

      72 Dorchester Square / Westerville, OH 43081

      Ph: (614) 899-1195 / Fax: (614) 899-9489

      www.onla.org / www.buckeyegardening.com