ONLA facebook

  • Jennifer Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011

      Hi all!

      We’ve begun our social media “blitz” on Facebook for CENTS and Short Course.

      www.facebook.com/onlaconnect

      Please take a few moments to visit the page, answer questions, comment, and engage in conversation.  Peer-to-peer communication is the most effective in marketing on social networks.  We appreciate your help!

      Best,

      Jen

      Jennifer Gray, Associate Executive Director

      The Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association

      72 Dorchester Square / Westerville , OH 43081

      Ph: (614) 899-1195 / Fax: (614) 899-9489

      www.onla.org / www.buckeyegardening.com

    • Emily Showalter
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2011

        Hi Jen,

        I see that we have 236 likes on the ONLA Facebook page! Were we still planning on doing a gift card drawing when we reach 250?  Maybe you could post something about that when you get a chance to see if some of our Facebook friends will get some of their peers to like our page? Just a thought…

        Thanks!

        Emily

        Willoway Nurseries, Inc.

        (440) 934-4435 x2230