NGLCO Field Day August 9th

  • Emily Showalter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011

      Dear Next Gen Committee Members:

      As many of you are aware, next Tuesday August 9th is the 44th Annual Lake County Field Day hosted by NGLCO and Rusty Oak Nursery.  The ONLA will have a booth along with several other exhibitors.  The event is from 9am-4pm at Rusty Oak Nursery ( 1547 Marks Rd , Valley City OH 44280).

      Hopefully you have all had a chance to check out ONLA’s Facebook page!  Jen Gray from ONLA came up with a great idea to offer a “prize” to anyone who brings a super secret code they can only get from the ONLA Facebook page to the booth.  This should draw a nice crowd to the booth and generate some excitement about what ONLA’s Facebook page is all about!

      ONLA has asked if any of the Next Gen Committee members would be available to volunteer a couple hours of their time to help at the booth with the Facebook explanation, handing out the prizes, and possibly even signing people up for Facebook or letting them “like” our page on site to get their prize (pending computer availability).

      So far I know I am going to be at the Field Day all day and I believe Dave Ungers said he was available (not sure what time).  Is anyone else already planning on going?  If not, would you consider attending?!

      I’d like to put together a schedule of 2-3 hour time slots for volunteers: 9am-11am, 11am-1pm, and 1pm-4pm.  Please let me know by Monday 8/8 at 12 noon if you are available and, if so, for what time slot you would like to volunteer.

      Any questions, let me know. Thanks for considering attending this event and supporting ONLA and our committee!

      Emily

      PS--- don’t forget to post something on ONLA’s Facebook page this week J

      Emily Showalter

      Willoway Nurseries, Inc.

      4534 Center Rd, PO Box 299

      Avon OH 44011