Upcoming ONLA Committee Meetings

  • ONLA ONLA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011

      Hello Next Generation committee!

      We are back in the office following a successful CENTS Show & OSU Nursery Short Course.  Thanks to all who contributed to our continued success!

      Looking forward, we have the Next Generation committee meeting at the Crowne Plaza in Downtown Columbus.  You will be receiving an email invitation via SureToMeet.  Attached is a copy of the committee roster, the committee meeting directives, and the committee handbook.  I look forward to seeing you on February 21st at 9 a.m.

      Roni Petersen

      Membership & Certification Manager

      Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association

      72 Dorchester Sq