Duckworks article

  • Ian Titulaer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
      Great artical on duckworks.com today Phil.
      I was impressed.
    • Ian Titulaer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
        Would help if I got the link right
        http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/

        --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Titulaer" <ian.titulaer@...> wrote:

        > Great artical on duckworks.com today Phil.
        > I was impressed.

      • Jack
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2011
          Cheers mate, more to come watch this space. If you build a round nose let me know, or any one sheeter photo builds.

          Phil.

          --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Titulaer" <ian.titulaer@...> wrote:

          > Great artical on duckworks.com today Phil.
          > I was impressed.

        • Greg Haff
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2011
            Hey Phil, The fellow in your Duckworks story,  (who can't pick his nose while hammering a nail), would that be "One Taco short of 400 lbs"?

            Greg
            One taco short of 400 lbs

            Cheers mate, more to come watch this space. If you build a round nose let me know, or any one sheeter photo builds.

            Phil.

            --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Titulaer" <ian.titulaer@...> wrote:

            > Great artical on duckworks.com today Phil.
            > I was impressed.

          • Jack
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11, 2011
              The person was inspired by the time I recomemded the U.F.O to you, and another I know who strugled with a build. So yes the idea of round nose bow john boat for the story in part was you.