Re: Tubby build

  • haffdaddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Well off to get wood for the Bow and Transom. Need to do everything right. The boat will not be holding up my big ass, but a friends child. So got to do everything the best I can.

      Thinking of making some kind of New Age art piece with all the scape wood I have and then sell it for a few million. Then I can get a proper work shop like Phil has.

      Almost to cold to do any building. My building area is a under ground parking area. So if the outside is very cold, well I'm even colder.

      Dog is barking so got to go,

      Later

      Greg
      One taco short of 400lbs