Re: UFO

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 1 11:08 AM
      Hi, Greg that was a weather ballon. Area 51 might hold the answer but getting an earth bound U.F.O inside is another misson.

      I have put some U.F.O instructions in the file section to get you into orbit, also photos in the how to section of the build of a U.F.O

      Cheers Phil.

      > I don't know who you are but very few people know that G and a long line with
      > "H/C", "I / D", "J / E", "K / F" was found on a piece of silver like metal at
      > the Roswell
      > U.F.O. crash site.
      >
      > Please in the future keep this info to your self.
      >
      > I'm being watched...
      >
      > Will contact you when I return from the lumber yard (UFO tracking station)
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Greg Haff
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 1 11:24 AM
        Morning Phil: Gluing my hair back on. Now you did say 12mm ply? 12mm ply is real close to 1/2 in ply, 12mm = .472 in

        with saw in hand

        Greg

        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 1 11:51 AM
          Hi Greg, evening I think if its morning in NZ.... yes go 12 mm ply for the sides, check out the how to do photo section, or U.F.O building album and the U.F.O building info doc in the file section I have done up for you In the hope of preventing you buying more extra body shampoo to hide your hair loss.

          Can you please send photos of your build in the members photo album cheers Phil, see you on the water soon.

        • haffdaddy
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 1 1:28 PM
            Jack: I noted somewhere on the plans that the UFO will hold 110 kgs.
            110 kgs comes out to 242 lbs. And I one taco short of 400. This is why a pal turned me onto the Breakdown Punt by Phil Bolger. The boat has two water tight sponsons that each provide 275 lbs of floatation.
            Big man with a love for small boats
            Greg

            --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <cyrptsofalzaria@...> wrote:

            > Hi Greg, evening I think if its morning in NZ.... yes go 12 mm ply for the sides, check out the how to do photo section, or U.F.O building album and the U.F.O building info doc in the file section I have done up for you In the hope of preventing you buying more extra body shampoo to hide your hair loss.
            >
            > Can you please send photos of your build in the members photo album cheers Phil, see you on the water soon.
            > > Morning Phil: Gluing my hair back on. Now you did say 12mm ply? 12mm ply is real
            > > close to 1/2 in ply, 12mm = .472 in
            > >
            > > with saw in hand
            > >
            > > Greg
            > >

            > > ________________________________

          • Jack
            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 1 4:50 PM
              Greg, no worrys. cut the sides the same as the plan and info, make your bottom width 3 ft 2 inch instead of 2 ft wide.

              And when you test her, find somewhere sheltered dont ad a seat until you have worked out your best body postion by moving about on water then add back rest, use a single canadian canoe type paddle or small oars maybe.

              Cheers Phil.

              Cheers Phil.

            • Greg Haff
              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 1 5:58 PM
                Is it Jack or Phil? Anyway just got back from lumber yard. 1/2 inch ACX was about $35.00. How about 1/4 inch ACX? Also was thinking of using 2 X 2's for the bottom framing and the cross pieces. And doing stitch and glue for the bottom / side attachment at both ends (old plans)

                One taco short of 400 lbs

                Greg, no worrys. cut the sides the same as the plan and info, make your bottom width 3 ft 2 inch instead of 2 ft wide.

                And when you test her, find somewhere sheltered dont ad a seat until you have worked out your best body postion by moving about on water then add back rest, use a single canadian canoe type paddle or small oars maybe.

                Cheers Phil.

                Cheers Phil.

                > Jack: I noted somewhere on the plans that the UFO will hold 110 kgs.
                > 110 kgs comes out to 242 lbs. And I one taco short of 400. This is why a pal turned me onto the Breakdown Punt by Phil Bolger. The boat has two water tight sponsons that each provide 275 lbs of floatation.
                > Big man with a love for small boats
                > Greg
                >
                > --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <cyrptsofalzaria@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi Greg, evening I think if its morning in NZ.... yes go 12 mm ply for the sides, check out the how to do photo section, or U.F.O building album and the U.F.O building info doc in the file section I have done up for you In the hope of preventing you buying more extra body shampoo to hide your hair loss.
                > >
                > > Can you please send photos of your build in the members photo album cheers Phil, see you on the water soon.
                > > > Morning Phil: Gluing my hair back on. Now you did say 12mm ply? 12mm ply is real
                > > > close to 1/2 in ply, 12mm = .472 in
                > > >
                > > > with saw in hand
                > > >
                > > > Greg

              • Jack
                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 2 11:20 AM
                  Morning Greg, its Phil, 12mm is what you need for the sides, I dont recomend you do stitch and glue, stick to glue and nail/screw. Framing 2x1 inch is more than enough for framing.Take some photos and pop them in the members photo album and I will keep an eye on the project and help ya out.

                  Cheers Phil.