Corky - A Simple Pram

  • j_mirch
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hello All,

      Have a plan for a simple one sheet pram that I found on the internet several years ago. Wanted to share it with this group.

      I've created an album in the photo's section and made several attempts from three different computers to upload. One Windows 7, one XP and a UNIX machine. I've tried both the advanced and basic picture/file uploaders, but am unable to get the pictures to post.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks in advance,
      Jeff
    • Robert Hudson
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
        You might want to put it in files. For some reason, the photo galleries
        are broken.

        Robert

        j_mirch wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > Have a plan for a simple one sheet pram that I found on the internet
        > several years ago. Wanted to share it with this group.
        >
        > I've created an album in the photo's section and made several attempts
        > from three different computers to upload. One Windows 7, one XP and a
        > UNIX machine. I've tried both the advanced and basic picture/file
        > uploaders, but am unable to get the pictures to post.
        >
        > Any suggestions?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Jeff

      • j_mirch
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
          Robert,

          Thanks. I seem to be missing that option as well. Appears everything in the files section was put up by the group owner.

          --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, Robert Hudson <rhudson@...> wrote:

          > You might want to put it in files. For some reason, the photo galleries
          > are broken.
          >
          > Robert
          >
          > j_mirch wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello All,
          > >
          > > Have a plan for a simple one sheet pram that I found on the internet
          > > several years ago. Wanted to share it with this group.
          > >
          > > I've created an album in the photo's section and made several attempts
          > > from three different computers to upload. One Windows 7, one XP and a
          > > UNIX machine. I've tried both the advanced and basic picture/file
          > > uploaders, but am unable to get the pictures to post.
          > >
          > > Any suggestions?
          > >
          > > Thanks in advance,
          > > Jeff

        • j_mirch
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 5, 2010
            Does anyone know what's up with the pictures section? The whole thing is gone now. Still exists on the other groups I belong to.

            --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "j_mirch" <hsr65@...> wrote:

            > Robert,
            >
            > Thanks. I seem to be missing that option as well. Appears everything in the files section was put up by the group owner.
            >
            > --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, Robert Hudson <rhudson@> wrote:
            > >
            > > You might want to put it in files. For some reason, the photo galleries
            > > are broken.
            > >
            > > Robert
            > >
            > > j_mirch wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hello All,
            > > >
            > > > Have a plan for a simple one sheet pram that I found on the internet
            > > > several years ago. Wanted to share it with this group.
            > > >
            > > > I've created an album in the photo's section and made several attempts
            > > > from three different computers to upload. One Windows 7, one XP and a
            > > > UNIX machine. I've tried both the advanced and basic picture/file
            > > > uploaders, but am unable to get the pictures to post.
            > > >
            > > > Any suggestions?
            > > >
            > > > Thanks in advance,
            > > > Jeff

          • titch_the_clown
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 5, 2010
              It might have something to do with the earthquake in NZ. Given the number of aliases around It is hard to work out but I think Phillip's profile says he is in Auckland (though his alias is jack - jbrotorua?) so hopefully he is largely unaffected but that may be out of date and the file server might be in Christchurch. Hopefully none of Phillip's, Thomas's or any of the other Kiwis on the forum's friends or family are badly affected by the earthquake (or the skydiving accident at Fox glacier). I of course may be getting people mixed up as it is hard to tell who people really are from aliases.

              Going to be a cold old day in Christchurch today They are getting the weather we Aussies had over the weekend. It was uncomfortable enough for us, but with limited power and cracked storm-water drains it is going to be downright unpleasant. They have my deepest sympathy and prayers.

              Still if I know New Zealanders the first thing most of them would have said to their loved ones after the quake would have been - "Did the earth move for you too darling?"

              Titch

              --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "j_mirch" <hsr65@...> wrote:

              > Does anyone know what's up with the pictures section? The whole thing is gone now. Still exists on the other groups I belong to.
              >
              > --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "j_mirch" <hsr65@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Robert,
              > >
              > > Thanks. I seem to be missing that option as well. Appears everything in the files section was put up by the group owner.
              > >
              > > --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, Robert Hudson <rhudson@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > You might want to put it in files. For some reason, the photo galleries
              > > > are broken.
              > > >
              > > > Robert

            • Jack
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 6, 2010
                Hello Titch, thank you for your kind words and good wishes.

                Yes the earthquake has affected all in New Zealand in one way or the other, we are a small country where most familys have links or know someone in Christchurch. I think Thomas is from Auckland so all is well at One Sheet Wonders.

                I had a family member staying with us a student from Christchurch who has just gone back to having to boil water and a war zone so my mind has been elsewear than the message board.

                Thanks Phil.