"newalakilly" - spam blocked and banned this user

  • jbrotorua
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Unfortunately some spammers get through the system and use innocent groups like this one to promote there sickness.

      I have banned this user and hope nobody has been affected by this user.

      I apologize for any offense caused by this person and if anyone can help identify who it is? please let me know. They are using an alias email that is not linked to all current members. So im trying to weed out this spammer any help would be appreciated.

      Anyone getting non boat talk let me know and i will hunt them down and eradicate the pest, this really angers me! People here give their time and effort for good constructive values of teaching and promoting boat building and then get attacked by these time waster low life spammers.

      The Moderator of One Sheet Wonders - Phil.

      "newalakilly" - spam blocked and banned this user.