chalupa plans Jbrotorua

  • Luiz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      Hello Jack, could you send me the plan to build the "Chalupa" I saw in the photos section, and I loved the model and would like to build it. If you have a condition to send, I appreciate that ... just build, I will send photos ... a triple hug from Brazil ...
    • Jack
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
        --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "Luiz" <lucaoli.1952@...> wrote:

        > Hello Jack, could you send me the plan to build the "Chalupa" I saw in the photos section, and I loved the model and would like to build it. If you have a condition to send, I appreciate that ... just build, I will send photos ... a triple hug from Brazil ...

        Hi Luiz

        This is another members design, sorry I dont have the plans. Maybe sellect one of my designs/plans and I can help you with the build?

        Cheers
        Phil. / Jack

      • Luiz Carlos de Oliveira
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
        Thanks Jack, I've built the D4 mertens Goossens ... and  is  joy, good surf has pictures of him in Lewisboat / photo "dinghy blue and red # 1(3,80 Radoslaw werszko) and Blondie (peach of John Bell). I never built a OSS one sheet skiff, but I'll try to get the plan "Challupa" because his lines looks good and navigability.A triple hug friend Jack ...

        De: Jack <ariawoodboatworks@...>
        Para: onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com
        Enviadas: Terça-feira, 23 de Abril de 2013 15:47
        Assunto: [onesheetwonders] Re: chalupa plans Jbrotorua

        --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "Luiz" <lucaoli.1952@...> wrote:

        > Hello Jack, could you send me the plan to build the "Chalupa" I saw in the photos section, and I loved the model and would like to build it. If you have a condition to send, I appreciate that ... just build, I will send photos ... a triple hug from Brazil ...

        Hi Luiz

        This is another members design, sorry I dont have the plans. Maybe sellect one of my designs/plans and I can help you with the build?

        Cheers
        Phil. / Jack

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional