Hello all, new design uploaded

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2012
      Hello all, new design uploaded, enjoy. Cheers Phil.

      Mini cat that can be taken apart to fit it most cars, platform could be cut in half and hinges attached would need the centre support from the floatation chambers added. You should be able to fit it in most cars with seats folded down, unbolt then it becomes x2 6ft x 6in parts and a 2ft x4ft part.

      Seating would have to be determined when the individual first tested it,then mount fold-able seat and foot braces.

      Electric Motor can be mounted on a pine board held by L brackets would need to be steered by slow speed leaning to one side to give direction, battery would need to be small to keep back end weight down,larger battery would need to kept up front. Sail and rigging is possible. The main propulsion would be a double canoe paddle.

      A watertight storage locker box up front would be a good addition and shelter eye holes for tarp like on my D-5 design tent structure.
    • mike.benton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2012
        I like it! Do you have one built or any models?

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2012
          Hi Mike, Thanks.

          No photos or model of the cat as yet. Maybe one of the members might build her and upload some photos.

          Cheers Phil.