Photo`s ????????????

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hello all

      Long time without a post.

      I've been working out how to display plans and building sequences by building models to explain. Neptune skiff photos uploaded, a more comprehensive revamp of this little boat and other plans and new additions will follow when time allows.

      Once again sounding like a broken record - photos of one sheet boats???????????? anyone building, we have new members joining all the time and yet no photos coming in????????? If anyone has built one of my designs please post a photo to me or here in the photo section thanks.
    • Mikey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2012
        HI Jack,

        Thnx for sharing, the Neptune looks like a neat little boat. I have all the sheet cut and the 12ft 2x4's necessary for Ken' Canoe/Kayak (see in Photos section). At this time, I need the garage cleaned out to give me actual building room. Will post pics when I get that far.

        Back to lurk mode,
        Mike in SW FL
      • Jack
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2012
          Hi Mike

          Thnx for sharing, Neptune Skiff is going to be a popular choice im thinking over time. Cant wait until someone trys her out.

          Great news about your build, will be checking photo section, if you need any advice post here on the forum, there are some great boat building brains here.

          Its been a bit of a desert here for a while not to much action for a while so good news to see the forum kicking into gear again and new photos to share.

          Good luck Mike.