Photos????????????? boats being built or on the water

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2012
      Hello all,

      2 new designs uploaded recently, is anyone building a one sheeter? Please post photos to me if you are? Or let us know on the forum.

      Cheers
      Phil.
    • Fred Skill
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2012
        See

        Paddle Pop for a great pictorial build on the group site...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2012
          Hi Fred, Thanks for the photo. It looks like a mouse boat, where can i find the site?

          Phil.

          --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, Fred Skill <fredskill@...> wrote:

          > See
          >
          > Paddle Pop for a great pictorial build on the group site...
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Fred Skill
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2012
            Are you a member of the onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com because the pictures are there of the build from the form that he set up to build it on with his two boys to include cutting out the pieces gluing them up and finishing plus launching all in steps that show the steps he took.  After reading Gavin's book and seeing the pictures I think even I could build one.
            Fred

            Hi Fred, Thanks for the photo. It looks like a mouse boat, where can i find the site?

            Phil.

            --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, Fred Skill <fredskill@...> wrote:

            > See
            >
            > Paddle Pop for a great pictorial build on the group site...

          • Jack
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 23, 2012
              Hi Fred, yes im the owner of Onesheetwonders Phillip McCracken,thanks fred I will have a look at our folders/photos, thanks for sharing the info. I think you could build a boat anyone can with focus and help from the forum here.

              Phillip