1747RE: Long Time Lurker, First Time Boat Builder

  • jbrotorua
    Sep 16, 2013

       Gary, your One sheeter is looking good, are you going to paint it or varnish it? Phil.

      --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, <zonian149@...> wrote:

      I am currently trying to build the "One Sheet Boat" on insturctables built by Verga. I have come to step 10 and I have a question. I have cut the chine logs and the directions say to install the widest part down, but does not state which edge goes against the side of the boat. Any help would really be appreciated. I am not sure how this is going to turn out, because I have made a few minor (I hope) errors during construction. Thanks for a great and fascinating group.--Gary In Jacksonville, FL
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic