1743Re: Long Time Lurker, First Time Boat Builder

  • Jack
    Aug 18 9:39 PM
      Hi Gary, in my bojak xxl folder ive uploaded photos of a build of tge transom version of the double ender your making, I built mine with exterior chine logs on the bottom. The bottom of the boat has rails skids these keep it protected and give direction when in the water.also if you use less abrasion resistance waterproof glue it helps protect the taped edges of stitch and glue construction. Hope thus helps inspires your build. Phil.
      --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "GMR" <zonian149@...> wrote:

      > Do you have photos somewhere to show me what you mean by bottom rail skids, this is all new terminology to me. I think I know what you mean, but not sure about the placement. I was thinking about putting some kind of keel down the middle,
      >
      > --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <ariawoodboatworks@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi Gary, looking good, bottom rail skids will provide protection and assist with good direction when paddling. Phil.
      > >
      > > --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "GMR" <zonian149@> wrote:

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic