1742Re: Long Time Lurker, First Time Boat Builder

  • Jack
    Aug 17, 2013
      Hi Gary, sure thing I will upload a photo today of the transom version of the boyak design your building, its basically a double ender canoe yhe same as your building but with a transom at yhe back for an electric motor instead of the double end canoe. Phil

      --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "GMR" <zonian149@...> wrote:

      > Do you have photos somewhere to show me what you mean by bottom rail skids, this is all new terminology to me. I think I know what you mean, but not sure about the placement. I was thinking about putting some kind of keel down the middle,
      >
      > --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <ariawoodboatworks@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi Gary, looking good, bottom rail skids will provide protection and assist with good direction when paddling. Phil.
      > >
      > > --- In onesheetwonders@yahoogroups.com, "GMR" <zonian149@> wrote:

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic