Registration for CSAA 2013 is Open!

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      We would like to invite you to attend the Country School Association of America's 13th annual conference, which is being held from Sunday, June 16th through Wednesday, June 19th at Berry College in beautiful northern Georgia. This year, for the first time, you have a wide range of choices for registration and payment:

      1) Online registration with payment by credit card

      2) Online registration with payment by mail

      3) Paper registration with payment and registration by mail

      Please check out the Conference Information Sheet to gain a better understanding of the conference and registration process before you go online to register.
      http://www.countryschoolassociation.org/CSAA%202013%20CONF%20INFO%20SHEET.pdf

      Every year we organize a conference where we invite a diverse group of participants from many different organizations, museums, academic institutions as well as cultural and heritage centers. Each year, we provide museum personnel, teachers, staff, faculty and students, preservationists, historians and re-enactors from across the country, with an intimate forum to exchange ideas, discuss their current activities, programs and issues with colleagues in the field. With such an energetic atmosphere, wide choice of activities, dynamic events, educational sessions and networking opportunities, you do not want to miss this event.

      *** PLEASE NOTE: In this new registration process, when you see the big "green button", ensure you make the correct selection for the payment you are going to use. (check or credit card as indicated below). If paying by check, you can still "register" online, but will mail the check to the address provided online.

      To register online, go to our website and follow the link provided on the home page. http://www.CountrySchoolAssociation.org

      Annual Conference financial aid and work exchange program deadlines are one week away. Check under Awards & Grants on our website above.

      We are looking forward to welcoming you to Berry College, just north of Rome, Georgia in June.

      Should further information be required, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Thanks

      Richard Lewis
      CSAA
      richard.lewis-1@...