Seeking Ideas for a Schoolhouse Anniversary!

  • scfineman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 11:50 AM
      Hi!

      At the Gov. Charles B. Aycock Birthplace we have a one-room school called Oak Plain School that was built in 1893. This year is the 120th anniversary of the school and we want to do some special programs commemorating this. Are there members of the CSAA who have done programs for school anniversaries? If so, would you mind sharing what they did with us? Thanks!

      Leigh V. Strickland
      Manager
      Gov. Charles B. Aycock Birthplace State Historic Site
      264 Governor Aycock Rd.
      Fremont, NC 27830
      Phone: 919-242-5581 Fax: 919-242-6668