One-Room School Association of America

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2012
      If you haven't stopped by the CSAA homepage lately, you need to. The registration is up for the 12th Annual conference, this one to be held in Ankeny, Iowa. I got registered this week. You do have to pay by check. I would encourage anyone with an interest in one-room schools to attend.

      CSAA also has a digital peer-reviewed journal on one-room schools. They are still looking for papers.

      Find out more about both from the homesite:
      http://www.countryschoolassociation.org