World Read Aloud Day

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 7:12 AM
      As part of the celebration of World Read Aloud Day I did a special radio show/podcast where I read aloud several pieces from one-room school readers demonstrating elocution.

      You can listen to it by clicking on the link below:
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/trundlebedtales/2012/03/08/read-aloud-from-readers

      Sarah S. Uthoff
      uthoff@...
    • robansuefarm
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6 8:35 AM
        It's World Read Aloud Day.
        Special Episode – Read Aloud from One-Room School Readers
        Originally Aired March 7, 2012 – World Read Aloud Day
        http://www.blogtalkradio.com/trundlebedtales/2012/03/08/read-aloud-from-readers

        Sarah Uthoff