SHARE: Laura Ingalls Wilder Conference

  • Sarah Uthoff
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
      The Laura Ingalls Wilder Legacy and Research Association will be hosting its second conference this July. It will be held on the University of Minnesota - Mankato in Mankato, MN from July 12-14, 2012. This tends to be a very broad ranging conference with last time's sessions ranging from the book design of the books, to the accuracy of the weather involved, to the use of music in the books. I think any Laura Ingalls Wilder fan will enjoy coming. We're working on the process to get approved for teacher renewal credit, but it still hasn't been determined, so no guarantee it will be offered.

      Find out more information, including the registration form:
      http://beyondlittlehouse.com/2012/02/28/registration-2012-opened/

      Sarah S. Uthoff
      Reference Librarian
      Kirkwood Community College