Re: [oneroom] Looking for Specific Textbooks

  • Langs
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2012
      Thanks for the suggestions - I'll get going on them.
      Julie

      From: Langs <jjlang@...>
      To: oneroom@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 5:55 PM

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2012
        Hi again, Jim,

        FYI - unfortunately Barnes & Noble didn't have my books.

        Julie

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2012
          Hi again, Jim,

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012
            Hey Julie,
            Is this something we can reproduce?
            I mean, truly reproduce - book binding the whole thing?
            Kelly S

          • beagle@iowatelecom.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012
              Julie
              I have located a copy of the third on half.com, from ebay.
              However the copy is $15.97
              Kelly S