Re: [oneroom] Looking for Specific Textbooks

  • Langs
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2012
      Thank you for checking!
      Julie

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: John Ratcliff
      To: oneroom@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [oneroom] Looking for Specific Textbooks

      Ms. Lang,

      Good luck on textbook search! Will looking in Pantego Academy Museum textbooks to see if have needed texts. I would suggest making page copies of texts pges needed and not using hands-on for old texts. Make great souvenirs and can be written upon. Again good luck!

      John Ratcliff
      VP & curator of Pantego Academy Museum
      www.pantegoacademy.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2012
        Thanks for the suggestions - I'll get going on them.
        Julie

        From: Langs <jjlang@...>
        To: oneroom@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 5:55 PM

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2012
          Hi again, Jim,

          FYI - unfortunately Barnes & Noble didn't have my books.

          Julie

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2012

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012
              Hey Julie,
              Is this something we can reproduce?
              I mean, truly reproduce - book binding the whole thing?
              Kelly S

            • beagle@iowatelecom.net
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012
                Julie
                I have located a copy of the third on half.com, from ebay.
                However the copy is $15.97
                Kelly S