Re: [oneroom] School House Adoption needed Potter County, PA

  • Sarah Uthoff
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2011
      Veronica~
      I think the attachments got stripped. Send them to me at info@trundlebedtales and I'll get them posted.
      Sarah
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Veronica Ent <veronica.ent@...>
      To: oneroom@yahoogroups.com, Richard Lewis (JSC-OC)[BARRIOS TECHNOLOGY] <richard.lewis-1@...>
      Sent: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:52:45 -0500 (CDT)
      Subject: [oneroom] School House Adoption needed Potter County, PA

      Hello Everyone -

      Mr. William Danik contacted me to send the CSAA organization information about a school house on his family's property in Potter County, PA. I have attached his letter and photographs. I believe Mr. Danik would want to offer the school house for someone to restore and preserve the building.

      Please contact Mr. Danik if you are interested.

      Thanks

      Veronica
      --
      Dr. Veronica I. Ent