Re: [oneroom] Inkwells available to fit into your desks!

  • Darleen Amobi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      September 13, 2011
      Thank you!!
      -Darleen Amobi

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Esther Carroll
      Date: 9/13/2011 8:19:03 PM
      To: oneroom@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [oneroom] Inkwells available to fit into your desks!

      Found Ohio couple that make custom inkwells from local clay. Beautifully
      glazed, have the lip that makes them usable, and available in a selection of
      colors. We're so happy to find a supply as the glass ones with lip are
      almost non-existent in our area, at least. We had been taping plastic ones
      to the desks!
      This color was our choice based on old photos of inkwells.
      We host hundreds on students in our 1884 schoolroom and one of their
      favorite activities is the pen and ink writing. Contact for inkwells is
      maydaypottery@...