Inkwells available for your school museum

  • Esther Carroll
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      An Ohio couple makes the clay/glazed/fired inkwells with the lip to keep them from falling through.
      Variety of colors. Custom orders. Contact mayclaypottery@...

      I have seen requests for inkwells at various times on these postings, so I'll pass the information on.
      We use corks to top them. We chose amber based on old photos and two old bottles.
      Thank you
      West Virginia, www.neweraoneroomschool.com