Re: [oneroom] New Era and Facebook and Esther inviting you to keep in touch.

  • Dennis Patton
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
      Esther, I tried but it says  need a password

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2011
        I am restoring a one room school that has been in my family since 1920. It is a rock school with walls 18" thick. It was one the few unsubstantial buildings in the area in 1886. It was there when cattle drives crossed the land it sets on. I can use all the help I can get. I have attached a photograph.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
          I think the issue is solved.
          Thanks for being patient!
          Esther Carroll