SHARE: Johnson County Iowa One-Room School Event

  • Sarah Uthoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011
      The Johnson County Historical Society will be holding a series of events on one-room schools, culminated by a county wide reunion in August. If anyone is close, we'd love to have you. Otherwise I'll let you know how it goes. Bill Sherman and Pam Stover will be speaking among others and there will be a 2 documentary film night.

      http://trundlebedtales.wordpress.com/2011/07/29/country-schools-of-johnson-county-ia-event