Country School Association of America.

  • Mocdel1049@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2011
      The Country School Assn of America 2011 conference is at Rider University in New Jersey June 13-15.
      Monday and Tuesday, June 13 & 14, 2011 will include programming and presentations.
      Wednesday, June 15, 2011 we will offer the popular optional Bus Tour of the Historic Schoolhouses of Burlington County.
      Our keynote speaker will be John H. Pollack from the University of Pennsylvania, editor of "The Good Education of Youth" Worlds of Learning in the Age of Franklin.

      Fee for Full Conference registration is $150.00 (includes all meals on Monday & Tuesday).One day registration is also available.
      Optional Bus tour on Wednesday is $45 (includes box lunch)
      Dorm rooms will be available for $32 per person/per night including linens, hotel rooms in the area are also available at conference rate of $119.

      The CSAA brings a diverse group of individuals together including Museum volunteers, teachers, staff, faculty and students, preservationists, historians, re-enactors and interested citizens, to exchange ideas and resources in support of the country schooling experience.. The annual CSAA conference is a forum for exchanging ideas among academics, preservationists, re-enactors, and just plain history buffs.

      To access updated information or for Online (and paper) registration go to on our website at:
      www.countryschoolassociation.org
      (NEW) If you would like to see the full conference program please use this link: www.countryschoolassociation.org/2011program.pdf
      The conference is hosted this year by Maureen O’Connor Leach a member of the Board of Directors of the Country School Association of America.
      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the conference chair at any time.

      Maureen O'Connor Leach
      64 Bernice Drive
      Freehold NJ 07728
      732 462 0703