CSAA Awards and Grants

  • Sarah Uthoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Ladies and Gentlemen:

      Please be aware the submission deadlines are fast approaching for the various 2011 CSAA Awards and Grants. The deadline for the Research and Artistry Award is only one month away (March 1) along with the brand new Service Award. So you don’t miss out, be sure to check the following page of our website.

      These awards and grants will be awarded in June at our annual conference.

      http://www.countryschoolassociation.org/awards.html

      Richard Lewis
      CSAA