SHARE: Laura Ingalls Wilder Christmas Program

  • Sarah Uthoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
      I wanted to share that the program I did for the opening of the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum's Laura Ingalls Wilder Christmas Tree exhibit is now uploaded on their YouTube channel. You can watch it here:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eGGNtNs0Vc

      The exhibit itself which includes part of my Laura Ingalls Wilder collection which I've loaned to them and some actual Wilder artifacts, from the Hoover files, from the Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum in Pepin WI, and from the Laura Ingalls Wilder Home and Museum in Mansfield MO. The exhibit itself will be open from now through Jan. 2nd. The Young Footlighters will be putting on a free play tonight, Sat. and Sun. See their website for more information.

      Sarah S. Uthoff
      Reference Librarian
      Kirkwood Community College Library
      Cedar Rapids, IA
      suthoff@...
    • Dennis Patton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
        Hey everyone, check out our newly renovated school all decked out for the local Christmas Tour...We are proud of what we have accomplished..We will be applying for CSAA recognition when the wainscoting and blackboards go up this winter. Check us out on Facebook: Sand Bank School and let me know what you think