Re: [oneroom] Chalkboard

  • Doorman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
      Anyone have any idea what the vintage is?

      Thanks
      Clayton

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
        I would love the blackboard, but I am just a private person with a mock
        "one-room school" inside my house for homeschooling. It's full antique
        school furniture I've picked up on Craigslist, but it's not official, or
        open to the public or anything, it's just our family's schoolroom. If anyone
        involved with an authentic old school or a museum wants it, please take my
        name off the list. If no one like that needs it, however, it would be very
        helpful in my little schoolroom, where I school six children. Can you tell
        me what you're asking for it, and also from where it would be shipped, so I
        can look into shipping methods/costs?

        Thanks,
        Susan Bedwell
        Raleigh, NC

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010
          Someone in Iowa has already expressed interest in having the chalkboard for
          their school. I'll let you know if they don't end up taking it.

          Thanks so much for everyone's responses. I would have hated to see it
          thrown away.

          Leigh Ann

          Leigh Ann Randak

          Curator