Chalkboard

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010
      Leigh Ann Randak asked me to post a couple of photos of a child's chalkboard that she was offered as a donation. JCHS doesn't need it, but if you think you might, I have posted the photos to the photos page or if you can't figure that out, I'd be glad to e-mail you the photos. If nobody wants it, it may well be thrown out.

      Sarah S. Uthoff
      suthoff@...
    • Doorman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
        Anyone have any idea what the vintage is?

        Thanks
        Clayton

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
          I would love the blackboard, but I am just a private person with a mock
          "one-room school" inside my house for homeschooling. It's full antique
          school furniture I've picked up on Craigslist, but it's not official, or
          open to the public or anything, it's just our family's schoolroom. If anyone
          involved with an authentic old school or a museum wants it, please take my
          name off the list. If no one like that needs it, however, it would be very
          helpful in my little schoolroom, where I school six children. Can you tell
          me what you're asking for it, and also from where it would be shipped, so I
          can look into shipping methods/costs?

          Thanks,
          Susan Bedwell
          Raleigh, NC

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010
            Someone in Iowa has already expressed interest in having the chalkboard for
            their school. I'll let you know if they don't end up taking it.

            Thanks so much for everyone's responses. I would have hated to see it
            thrown away.

            Leigh Ann

            Leigh Ann Randak

            Curator