Re: [oneroom] Happy 5th Anniversary!

  • Sharon Cook
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2010
      Hi Everyone......Our group, the McGee-Brick School Cmte is looking for a
      swing set for our little school now that the building has been restored.
      We have also been awarded some cash in a generous donation so if anyone
      knows how we could acquire this, please let me know....Sharon
      Cook....gmasharon@.........Thanks

      --
      Sharon Cook
      gmasharon@...

    • Dennis Patton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2010
        Sharon Cook We are also looking for one a Sand bank School in Columbia Illinois, if anyone knows of any let us know also,,,ours was a  four swinger with six legs....we would love to have an old Merry-go Round also....

        --
        Sharon Cook
        gmasharon@...