Re: The Smoking Gun of Rules for a Schoolhouse

  • ballooning64
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2010
      Thank you for posting this very interesting information.

      I do historical interpretation at Westfield Heritage Village in Rockton, Ontario and one of the buildings in which I volunteer is the Cathcart school house, circa 1843. This school house was originally located in Cathcart, which isn't all that far off from the location noted in this article.

      It would be interesting to source the "Canadian paper" to which they refer.

      Jacqueline
      Guelph, Ontario