Re: [oneroom] Locating Historical schools

  • Dennis Patton
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
      Hi Pam...Follow the  links and you can add it yourself...They will check out the details and add it....

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
        Sand Bank School, Columbia Illinois, was built in 1855 on a stone foundation from a log subscription school dating as early as 1817. Just last week the interior was complete except for wainscoting and blackboards that will be put in next month. We just decorated it for our Christmas Holiday Tour. Check it and and all of our photo's on Facebook: Sand Bank School...See what two retired guys and lots of volunteers can do.