Re: [oneroom] Marriage and Teacher Contacts

  • beverlyweiss@cox.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2010
      Sarah,

      I have not found contracts referring to marriage for Scottsdale Schools, but I know from my research about the teachers that many of them were married. Some of them married while teaching and did stay on. There is at least one examplef where both husband and wife are teaching. My research so far covers the period from 1896, when the first school in Scottsdale opened, to 1928 when another school was built.

      Beverly Weiss