Article: Woman Makes Business through One-Room School Program

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2005
      I have a program set up that automatically scans for news stories with
      the phrase one-room school. Most aren't worth passing on, but this one
      caught my eye. I didn't have to sign in to get to it.

      Sarah S. Uthoff

      http://hometownlife.com/Community/NewsPrint.asp?StoryID=129531

      P.S. If the entire link doesn't come through as hot, click on what's
      there and then copy the rest and past it in the URL window afterward.