RE: [oneroom] desks/benches reply

  • Norm & Susan Bedwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2009
      I've outfitted our homeschool schoolroom here at home (my ex-dining room)
      with four such desks, all gotten in the last month or so, for about $50
      apiece, through our local Craigslist. They seem to pop up on Craigslist
      about once per week (or at least they do around here).

      Susan
      http://one-room-homeschool.blogspot.com