Wood Stove

  • kathien24
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
      Does anyone know or have a source for information on old wood stoves? We've been offered the loan of a Monitor #30 Ford Foundry Wood Stove for our schoolhouse. We did a little looking on line but couldn't find much.
    • Langs
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2009
        I was really happy with the guy who found our rare, jacketed 1910 Smith System Convection Heater for our school three years ago. He also restored, delivered and set it up for a reasonable cost. Tell him Julie in Marshalltown, Iowa referred you. Here's his contact information:

        Gerald Wagner
        Antique Stoveworks
        E13970 Cty Road F
        Ontario, WI 54651