Iowa One-Room School Workshop

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2009
      This weekend was the annual Iowa One-Room School event sponsored by the Iowa Historic Preservation Alliance. Thanks again to Bill and Faith Sherman for organizing a great event. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I got a list of people to invite and sometime in the next week I'll be sending out invitations to join. If you accidentally get a request to join when you already belong, go ahead and delete it.

      Sarah S. Uthoff
      List Mistress
      suthoff@...
    • robansuefarm
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2014

        It's that time of year again. The Iowa one-room school workshop was yesterday and today. So I'll be sending out some invites. I'm just running down a list so if you already belong and get invite I'm sorry. Otherwise we might see some extra posts as invitations are sent out. Thank you for your patience.

        Sarah Uthoff

        List Mistress